Crack AIEEE to achieve your long-term Engineer/Architect goal by choosing right AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad
Being an architect and entering top colleges for engineering is still a long-term goal for many students. To do this, one has to crack AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination), which was later named as JEE Mains. To get admission into IIT, the candidate have to clear AIEEE, which is nothing but the IIT-JEE. Passing this exam is a hard nut to crack. However, with the right training given by professional AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad, one can pass the exam and step into their dream college.
Why choosing AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad at Sulekha is the best?
In Sulekha, the service experts who excel in AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad will help you in understand the subjects in engineering and architecture at its best and make you a pro in this field. The AIEEE coaching institutes in Hyderabad are backed with highly experienced staffs. They, in turn, train several students successfully to crack AIEEE. The five-star rated AIEEE coaching institutes in Hyderabad also gives their students the best coaching.
All you need to know about the AIEEE exam
The IIT-JEE, formerly called the AIEEE, is an entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) across India. This entrance examination was introduced in the year 2002. The examinations contribute to the admission of top courses like National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IITs) and Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). While this examination was conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) during the first week of April every year, it is now conducted by NTA, once in a year as online test.
Structure of the AIEEE exam
The AIEEE exam contains two papers. Paper 1 is for B.E/B. Tech courses and paper 2 is for B Arch and B Planning courses. Paper 1 further consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics while paper 2 has Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing. The aptitude test is purely for analyzing the creative idea of a candidate.
Exam pattern of AIEEE and how the AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad trains you
There are two papers designed for AIEEE exam. The AIEEE coaching institutes in Hyderabad teach their candidates according to this pattern.
|Exam type||Subjects||Question types|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Objective type questions|
|Paper 2||Maths, Aptitude, Drawing||Objective type questions for maths and aptitude; Questions to test creative/drawing skills|
Eligibility criteria to appear for AIEEE exams
The candidate must have passed 10th and 12th grade or an equivalent examination under recognized institution.
Tips suggested by AIEEE coaching institutes in Hyderabad during exam preparations
Below are the tips that can be followed while preparing for AIEEE examination.
- Before starting to prepare for the exam, come up with a timetable. With this, you can be confident enough about your preparation as you have set an agenda for your preparation.
- Setting goals is not wrong. But analyze your capacity before starting the preparations. Do not create a long goal in a short time.
- Manage your time wisely. Divide your time to read, listen, write and analyze. By doing alternate things, you will also not feel boring and drained out.
- Good intake of protein rich food is important. This will help your brain with memory power and to stay active.
- Avoid late night preparations. Always, prefer early morning study hours than late night. See that your sleep cycle is not affected.
Preparation guide provided by AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad for cracking the exam
- Instead of referring all books that are available in the town and getting confused, prepare wisely by knowing what to read. Also, the experienced AIEEE coaching in Hyderabad will provide you with the right study materials.
- The objective questions will be based on XI and XII grade physics, chemistry and maths. So start preparing with school syllabus initially.
- Refer the previous year question papers to prepare well for the AIEEE exams.
AIEEE exam date and registration details
The next year’s AIEEE examination will be conducted by April, 2020. Below are the registration details for AIEEE exam:
- Visit the official website for AIEEE known as aieee.nic.in
- Fill the online application form by inserting the necessary details like uploading signature, thumb impression and other data.
- Make sure to print out the form for future purposes.