India's top test preparation center, Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. (T.I.M.E.), was founded in 1992. The TIME Institute currently has over 190 branches spread across India. The core staff at T.I.M.E comprises more than 40 IIT/IIM alumni. The Time Institute, a renowned multi-program training expert, now provides a wide choice of programs for international tests like the GMAT, GRE, IELTS, and TOEFL, in addition to national and state-level admission exams like the CAT, MAT, JEE MAIN, and JEE ADVANCED. TIME also provides a distinctive IIT Foundation curriculum for the seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth-grade groups. The primary goal of this program is to improve each student's conceptual understanding of the core ideas in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Live and online classes conducted
- Most comprehensive online study materials.
- Mock tests and group discussions held often
- One-on-one sessions and doubt-clearing sessions conducted often
- GMAT correspondence course: Rs.17, 950/-
- GMAT online elite course: Rs.19, 950/-
- GMAT online Superior Course: Rs.16, 950/-
- GMAT Online Exclusive Course: Rs.8, 450/-
- Address:3-5-1094/15/D, 1st Floor, Opp.Blood Bank, Sri Venkateshwara Colony, Narayanguda Hyderabad - 500 029
- Contact:040-27898195, 040-40088400
- Mail ID:email@example.com
In Hyderabad, CrackISB is the top GMAT coaching center. A group of ISB graduates launched it in 2009. In order to assist deserving and worthy individuals in earning their place among the top schools abroad, the courses offer quality and perfect mentoring/counseling services for international standardized tests like the GMAT, GRE, SAT, BAT, CAT, TOEFL, and IELTS. They specialize in offering top-notch GMAT mentorship, comprehensive admissions counseling for Top Business Schools, and international consulting. The lecturers are graduates or subject-matter experts who received 99% or above in their teaching modules. All students in and around Hyderabad can get CRACKISB Coaching Hyderabad because it was founded in one of the city's prominent places.
- Intensive GMAT coaching, which covers advanced concepts
- High-quality study material with comprehensive content
- Reasonably sized batches
- Customized preparation methods
Regular classroom program: Rs. 40, 000/-
- Address:5-5-25, 3rd Floor, Anuusha Castle, opp: New Govt. Jr. College Above Okaya Scooters, Metro Pillar A828, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
- Contact:099517 88787
- Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vipul Parashar established Edushastra, one of the top GMAT teaching facilities in Hyderabad, in 2016. They provide a variety of extra courses, including CUET, CAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT, and others. The institution offers exceptional education, business training, moral education, and test preparation. It is a top-notch educational establishment. The institute's centers are dispersed around various cities, including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, and Chennai, in addition to Hyderabad. The professors and mentors here have years of training expertise. It provides top-notch instruction frequently updated to reflect changes in the GMAT exam schedule. They provide essential guidance and support because they are knowledgeable about the psychological makeup of GMAT candidates.
- High-quality education at an affordable fee
- Individualized clarification and guidance by tutors
- The top-notch study material that is regularly updated
- Well-equipped infrastructure
- Live online course: Rs. 18,999/-
- Hybrid course: Rs. 25,999/-
- Classroom course: Rs. 24,999/-
- Institution name:EduShastra
- Address:AV College, Gagan Mahal Road, Domalguda, Himayatnagar Hyderabad, Telangana 500029
- Mail ID: email@example.com
Jamboree, India's Leading Institute
The premier provider of specialist classroom and online test prep solutions for study abroad entrance exams like the GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS is Jamboree, founded in 1993 by Mr. Vineet Gupta. Additionally, it offers online GMAT instruction with a customized study regimen. You receive thorough preparation for the exam from the Jamboree teachers, who also give you pointers on how to respond to questions as swiftly and accurately as possible. Jamboree uses teaching and evaluation techniques to help you achieve a high GMAT score and get into your dream overseas university. This GMAT Coaching in Hyderabad offer best educational opportunities for students. The institute has several branches in various Indian cities, including Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, and Gurgaon.
- Easy and unlimited access to library and doubt-clearing sessions
- Unique and beneficial study material
- Free counseling
- Mock tests and practice sessions are available
- GMAT Online Training: 28,500 (approx.)
- GMAT Online Training: Comprehensive and Intensive Courses: Intensive: Rupees 12,900/-, Comprehensive: Rupees 17,950/-, Test Series: Rupees 3,500/-
- GRE Classroom Training: intensive: Rupees 7500/-, Comprehensive: Rupees 12,950/-, Test Ready: Rupees 2900/-
- Address:D 6-3-866/A, Maheshwari Mayank Mekins Plaza, Premises 301, 4th Floor, Green Land Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
- Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajesh Dasari founded Texas Review in 2014 to provide a variety of programs that are customized to the demands of the candidates. It offers in-class instruction to prepare students for tests, including the GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE. In addition to offering extensive classroom teaching, they also provide an online classroom for candidates wishing to improve their GMAT results. It directs young, motivated students to overseas universities in various parts of the world by helping them select the appropriate course that would earn them the right visa. The institute's goal is to assist each aspirant at their door to make the idea of studying abroad a reality. There are currently 18 locations for the institute spread over 12 Indian cities.
- Constantly updated and high-quality study materials
- Course demos available
- Unlimited access to practice sessions
- One-on-one sessions for practice
GMAT coaching course fee: Rs. 35,000/-
- Address: Jubilee Hills, Venkatagiri, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
- Contact:+91 9100444920
- Mail ID:email@example.com
IMS Hyderabad, which was founded in 2000, is one of Hyderabad's top centers for GMAT and other management admissions test preparation. The candidates receive instruction and support from highly qualified instructors to help them pass the GMAT examinations and reach their career objectives. The facility has plenty of classrooms, computer labs, and libraries. Students' use of labs for online testing and classroom space for group study is encouraged. It focuses on offering to coach students so that they can achieve their career goals. Their faculty makes use of cutting-edge teaching methods to make sure that students learn properly. That indicates the youngsters' outstanding exam performance. Many students in Hyderabad endorse this as one of the excellent GMAT Coaching facilities.
- Comprehensive Lectures & Study Material
- One-to-One Personal Mentoring
- Good infrastructure and an extensive library of study material
- Doubt-clearing sessions
GMAT Live online program: Rs. 29736/-
- Address:2nd Floor, 3-5-1094/15/2&3, Above Sri Suman Electricals, Opp Blood Bank, Near YMCA Circle, Narayanguda, Hyderabad-500029
- Contact:04048544338 | 9100104433
- Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the top-rated SAT coaching facilities in Hyderabad is Uwezo Learning. They provide excellent GRE, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, and IELTS instruction. Every course is designed to help students grow from the bottom up and provide them with the systematic training they need to achieve their goals. The institute offers pupils study materials, question sessions, and in-depth specialized classroom programs. The trainers are approachable and friendly, providing candidates with unrivaled instruction and support as they address and improve upon issue areas. The entire course of study is designed to aid students in understanding subjects so that they can perform well and improve their grades. They have a history of offering excellent admission counseling services.
- The excellent study material is frequently updated
- Regular mock exams conducted
- Customized learning plans according to the student's needs
- Doubt-clearing sessions are often held
GMAT coaching per hour: Rs. 1200+ GST
- Address:Plot No 707, Rd Number 36, above Taruni, Westside Mall, Madhapur Metro, Pillar no C-1677, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
- Contact:+91 800 800 0290, 9989130222
- Mail ID:email@example.com
Arya Mentor was founded in 2017 to work for the finest possible educational experience for students. Hyderabad provides tutoring services for a range of courses, including the GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE. By coaching and developing their skill set, the institute's faculty helps students achieve their objectives by assisting them in passing overseas entrance tests. In order to keep the students' attention while teaching, they also offer interactive classes.
- Efficient and understandable teaching method
- Highly qualified and expert tutors
- Well-equipped and well-maintained infrastructure
- Lectures conducted by experienced presenters held often
- Address:3rd Floor, 945, Vivekananda Nagar Colony Main Road, Vivekananda Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
- Contact: 90304 56012
- Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Manya- The Princeton Review
One of Hyderabad's most reputable and well-known GMAT training facilities, Manya- Princeton, was established in 2002. It offers recommendations to help students improve on the SAT, ACT, AP, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS exams. They provide classes in both online and offline formats with individualized preparation choices so that students may learn at their own pace and according to their needs. More than 40 facilities in India Add Chennai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and Hyderabad. It has a superb track record and currently has more than 3 lakh students under its instruction. They have a sizable, highly qualified faculty and design unique study regimens for each student.
- Experienced teaching faculties
- Doubt-clearing sessions held
- Personalized small group sessions can be opted for
- Very popular among students
Classroom Program: GMAT 1 Year: Rs. 32,100/-
- Address:House. No. 6-3-678/1, Bhan's Aarohan PLAZA, 3rd Floor – 302 & 4th Floor, 402, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
- Contact:95131 66238
- Mail ID:email@example.com
Hyderabad's premier GMAT coaching institute since 1999 is Manhattan Review. For the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, SAT, ACT, IELTS, and TOEFL tests in Hyderabad, it also offers private tutoring in a one-on-one setting or virtual classroom training. They also offer mock exams with a realistic framework for each student's evaluation. Expert instructors deliver the course with a tailored approach. They developed exclusive course materials and instructional methodologies by combining their expertise with cutting-edge research on test preparation teaching and learning.
- Effective learning plans
- Study plans customized according to students
- Great study material and exam series
- Coaching is available both online and offline
- GMAT Private Course: Online Class: Rs. 120096
- GMAT Classic Course: Class Room: Rs. 120096
- Address:2nd Floor K.S.R. Towers, Next to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, 500081
- Contact:040-40266531, 9177500100
- Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Prep Academy
In Hyderabad, Fast Prep Academy is a renowned testing facility for the GRE, SAT, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and CELPIP. It was founded in 2002 and is now South India's most prestigious training facility. The organization offers Hyderabad's top GMAT coaching. You'll receive a personalized learning experience from this cutting-edge learning platform. Offering guidance on the VISA application procedure and interview tips aid ambitious people with the immigration process. The institute offers printed notes, question banks, and online learning materials in addition to its courses to improve learning and give students more freedom in their conceptual comprehension. They conduct routine Test series and offer sessions for answering any inquiries to monitor the student's progress.
- Demo sessions available
- High-quality and effective study material
- Qualified tutors who are experienced
- Affordable fee structure
- Address:17/18/5, C/1, 8C St, Sai Ram Nagar Colony, Dharmapuri Colony, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039
- Mail ID:email@example.com
VPROV, one of the top GMAT coaching institutes in Hyderabad, was founded by Prof. Rajesh. Additionally, they help students prepare for the GRE, CLAT, SAT, IPMAT, and NRA-CET. The institute offers both offline and online classes. The institute is most well-known for giving each student individualized attention to promote higher understanding and exceptional performance in exams. The faculties and mentors here have years of experience in training students. Additionally, it arranges classes on group discussions and individual interviews to ensure that students don't fall behind in any aspect of the admissions process. It offers well-structured study materials, mock exams, qualified lecturers, and all of these distinctive features.
- The study methodologies are customized according to the students
- Teaching is assisted with technology for efficient learning
- Experienced and well-qualified teachers
- Individual sessions conducted with students.
- Address:VPROV, 302/A, III Floor, Fortune Signature Building, Next to JNTUH Metro station, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana-500072
- Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
The GMAT, or Graduate Management Admission Test, is a computer-based standardized test for a career in MBA. Management schools use these tests as a part of their admission process. It measures analytical writing, integrated reasoning, and quantitative and verbal skills and is typically taken by those seeking admission to a graduate management program. Appearing for the GMAT exam demonstrates your commitment, motivation, and ability to succeed in top business schools and your career.
The Graduate Management Admission Council has announced and prescribed the eligibility criteria for GMAT 2023 in terms of age limit and educational qualification. The updated criteria are given below,
- The candidate must be at least 18 years for appearing in GMAT 2023. The GMAT has no upper age limit.
- There is no maximum educational qualification for GMAT, but the candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university before applying for GMAT.
- If a candidate is between 13-17 years old, it is mandatory to provide written proof from the guardian.
- If a candidate scores a perfect GMAT score of 800, they have to wait at least 5 years to re-take or appear in GMAT
- Candidates can only appear for GMAT online test two times.
- A candidate can appear for GMAT 5 times in 12 months. And they cannot take more than 8 attempts in their lifetime.
GMAT Admit Card
After registering for the GMAT, you will receive a confirmation email with information on downloading your GMAT Admit Card. You can download your admit card from your account on the official GMAT website. The admit card contains important information, such as your test date, time, and location. You must bring a printed copy of your admit card to the test center on the day of your exam and a valid government-issued photo ID that matches the name you used during registration. It is important to check that all information on your admit card is accurate and contact GMAT customer service if you find any errors.
GMAT Exam Pattern
The GMAT exam consists of four sections:
Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA): This section evaluates students' ability to analyze an argument and effectively communicate their ideas in writing. Students need to complete one essay in 30 minutes.
Integrated Reasoning (IR): This section measures students' ability to evaluate and synthesize information from multiple sources and to analyze complex data. Students need to complete 12 questions in 30 minutes.
Quantitative Reasoning (QR): This section tests students' ability to analyze data and solve quantitative problems using arithmetic, algebra, and geometry. Students are given 62 minutes to answer 31 MCQs.
Verbal Reasoning (VR): This section evaluates your ability to read and understand written material, evaluate arguments, and correct written material to conform to standard written English. Students are given 65 minutes to answer 36 MCQs
GMAT Exam Date
The GMAT exam is conducted throughout the year. This helps candidates to choose exam dates based on their preferences. GMAT offers flexible dates and timing, and candidates can appear up to 5 times a year in a gap of 16 days. The max limit is only 8 times in a lifetime.
The GMAT has 4 sections: Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal. The syllabus and topics are discussed below,
- Verbal Ability: This section covers reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and sentence completion.
- Integrated Reasoning: This section covers table analysis, two-part analysis, multi-source reasoning, and graphic representation.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section demands students to be well-versed in topics like problem-solving, data sufficiency, arithmetic like algebra, linear geometry, word problems, factors, and multiples,
- Analytical Writing: This section involves a basic understanding of argument and issue essays.
GMAT Mock Tests
Taking GMAT mock tests can be an effective way to prepare for the actual GMAT exam. Mock tests simulate the format and content of the real exam, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you'll face and the time limits you'll have. They can also help you identify areas where you need to improve your skills and knowledge. Many test prep companies offer GMAT mock tests, and you can also find free ones online. Taking several mock tests during your preparation to gauge your progress and adjust your study plan accordingly is recommended.
GMAT Previous Year Question Papers
The GMAC does not typically release GMAT previous year question papers. However, many third-party sites allow students to download or practice the last year’s question papers. These materials can be a valuable study tool for familiarizing yourself with questions you'll encounter on the exam and improving your test-taking skills. You can also find practice questions and tests online through the GMAT website and other test prep companies.
GMAT Sample Papers
The official GMAT website provides free sample questions and practice exams to help you prepare for the test. You can find these resources under the "Prepare for the GMAT Exam" section on the website. Some popular GMAT preparation resources include the Official Guide for GMAT Review, Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides, and Kaplan GMAT Prep. These resources will provide you with a variety of practice questions and exams and a profound explanation.
The GMAT provides unofficial scores immediately after the exam, but official scores are typically available within seven business days. However, the exact timing can vary based on factors such as the volume of test takers and technical issues. Once your official scores are available, you will receive an email notifying you to log in to your GMAT account to view and download your score report. The score report will include your scores for each exam section and overall score.
- Visit the official website
- Enter the details like paper code and select the section based on the set
- The page of the answer key will open and check the answers
GMAT Cut Off
GMAT cut-offs keep changing and vary by institutions and programs selected by students. Business schools use GMAT scores as one factor in their admission processes. The average cut-off score for admission to top b-schools is around 720 out of 800. Scoring high gives students a competitive edge over other applicants.
GMAT Counselling Process
The GMAT counseling process is for students who score more than the GMAT official cut-off. The cut-off is about 720+, which is an important factor in attending counseling. The candidates can send their scores to their preferred universities during the exam. The rounds include basic counseling sessions, group discussions, and interviews with the candidate. After completing the above rounds, candidates can be admission to their particular institutes after receiving official GMAT results.
GMAT Participating Colleges
India has a wide selection of MBA colleges/universities that accept GMAT scores. There are 43+ reputed institutions where students can kick-start a fruitful MBA career. They are,
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad (ISB)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA)
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- IMT, Ghaziabad
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Internal Management Institute (IMI), Delhi
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore