Best Digital Literacy Training in Chennai
Key Highlights of Digital Literacy Courses
- Complete hands-on training with regular projects to help the candidates gain practical experience.
- Thoughtfully curated course material that helps to impart in-depth knowledge.
- Assistance with industry placement.
What is digital literacy?
Digital literacy is a term that encompasses a broad range of skills, all of which are extremely important to succeed in today’s highly competitive digital world. As the print medium is becoming increasingly outdated, the ability to find information online is getting more crucial. Consequently, candidates who lack digital literacy skills may, in a little while, find themselves as handicapped as those who cannot read or write. For this reason, digital literacy courses are becoming widely popular. All the candidates who wish to learn the basics of computers and establish a career in the IT field are opting for these training courses.
About Digital Literacy courses
This course equips the candidates with the latest trends, skills and issues in digital literacy. You will learn how to discover and apply your digital literacy skills that can help you advance your career. The primary aim of this digital literacy training is to create and train quality IT manpower in the country. Owing to the heavy demand for qualified IT professionals, this kind of training comes extremely handy. You join a course in accordance to the kind of skill you want to upgrade or develop. The Information Technology training which is provided differs from course to course.
Who should join?
The course is best suited to individuals who have been working in the IT industry for a couple of years and are looking to bolster their career opportunities by gaining knowledge on the latest technology trends. It is also suitable for candidates who are planning to join workforce after a long time. Besides, freshers who wish to build a career in the IT field can opt for this training program to demonstrate their problem solving skills to their employers.
Course syllabus of Digital Literacy:
A basic digital literacy training in Chennai entails complete knowledge on the below topics:
- The role of digital literacy in the job roles of today and tomorrow
- Types of digital literacy skills the employers are looking for and the reason behind it
- Trends and opportunities related to the use of digital techniques and technologies in the workplace
- Defective and hands-on strategies for augmenting digital literacy
- Ways to benchmark your digital literacy skills against internationally laid standards
- Methods for demonstrating your expertise in digital literacy using a specific practice credential criterion
Types of Digital Literacy Courses
There are a plethora of digital literacy courses offer by training institutes in Chennai that one can choose from. Some of the most common ones are as follows:
- NIELIT ‘O’ level
- NIELIT ‘A’ level
- NIELIT ‘B’ level
- NIELIT ‘C’ level
- BCC & CCC
- MS CIT
Learning Benefits of Digital Literacy Course
Upon the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of digital literacy and what all skills it includes
- Pinpoint the various trends, concerns and opportunities related to the use of digital solutions and techniques at workplace.
- Determine your level and expertise in digital literacy against internationally laid benchmarks.
- Acquire a valid certification to demonstrate your capability as a digitally literate professional.
Course duration of Digital Literacy Training in Chennai
The duration of the digital literacy awareness program precisely depends upon the type of training program you select. Mostly all the courses are short-range courses and can be completed within 2 to 3 months from the date of enrollment. The candidates can choose from weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch timings, whatever suits best. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of working professionals as well as freshers. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
Digital Literacy Course Fees
Digital literacy course fees is dependent on different factors such as the type of training program chosen by the candidate, prestige of the training institute, type of certification issued, qualifications of the trainers, etc. On average, the cost of training varies between INR 12,000 to INR 45,000. The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
Digital literacy Certification Job Opportunities
There are several career opportunities available for those who do digital literacy program. You can get jobs in various capacities in IT companies in accordance to your level of skill and expertise. Nowadays, digital literacy courses are even beneficial for those who want to go into the teaching sector. In fact, there are many digital literacy training programs for teachers that allow them to enhance their skill-set and boost their earning prospects. Some of the most prominent digital literacy course training job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
Digital literacy training job roles
Approximate Annual Salary
|Sr. Programmer||INR 38,500|
|Sr. Project Manager||INR 45,000|
|Software Tester||INR 40,000|
|Programmer Assistant||INR 21,000|
|System Analyst||INR 26,000 to 35,000|