The GRE- Graduate Record Examination is one of the most commonly required entrance examinations for students getting admission to graduate courses in the top universities abroad. GRE is applicable for courses like MS, MSc, MBA, and other business & law schools across the world.
There are two types of GRE tests which students can take:
- GRE Subject Test
- GRE General Test
Register online and pay the test fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card. You must have a valid credit card/debit card with you to avail the online booking facility.
Step by Step of GRE Registration Online Process
- Go to GRE Offficial Websiteand create a login
- Fill in all the required information in your profile and cross check whether all the given information is correct as per your knowledge. You would also need to mention some additional information that could come handy at the time of your admission or when you send your scores
- Then, select the GRE Test Date and Test Center as per your availability and convenience. Choosing the nearest test center in your locality would help you avoid hassles at the time of examination.
- Once you have chosen the Exam Date and Center, you would be directed to the exam gateway page where you’ll have to pay the mentioned GRE fee. Be careful while you pay the fee and check the examination details. Once you make the payment, the changes made after that would incur a price.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the acknowledgment receipt after the payment. You would also be given access to the same on the dashboard of your accounts.
- Get instant seat booking and acknowledgment
GRE Registration through Mail
If you have to do the registration for GRE test through mail, first print the application form, complete it with the required information and send it to the below mentioned address along with the correct fee.
Prometric, 2nd floor, DLF Infinity Tower–A, DLF City, Gurgaon,Haryana – 122002
GRE Registration via Phone
You can contact the Regional Registration Center (RRC) – Prometric located in Gurgaon, Haryana. The contact no is 91-124-4147700. Make sure you make the call at least two business days before your preferred GRE test date. The reporting time details, confirmation number and the test center address will be given to you.
GRE Registration by Fax
To register by fax, print and complete the GRE application form and send it to 91-124-4147773 along the appropriate fee. Your form must be received at least 7 days before your first choice of the preferred exam date.
The GRE exam is conducted all through the year in the following test centers in India.
New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, and Trivendram.