Red Hat Training
How will I benefit from Red Hat Certification Training?
The benefits of enrolling with red hat certification training are as follows:
- Delivering reports for system utilization
- Being able to manage DNS for servers and configure for Email Delivery
- Learning how to provide block-based and file based storage
- Configuration of system logging
- Learning how to use shell scripting to automate maintenance tasks for the system
What are the popular certifications offered for Red Hat and what are the pre-requisites?
The four different type of certifications one can acquire provided by Red Hat are as follows
- RHCVA (Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator): To complete RHCVA certification one must be well versed with RHCSA
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer): RHSCA I & II certification is essential for RHCE
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator): Prior experience as a system administrator is mandatory for RHCSA.
- RH Openstack Administration: Certification with RHSCSA is needed for one to apply for RH Openstack Administration
What is the course duration of this training?
Red Hat certification training is completely based on the type of certification training you require. Most of the institutes provide 20 day courses. The fast track courses can be as short as 4 days while weekend courses can go as long as 40 days.
Introduction to GNU/Linux
- GNU tools
- Linux kernels
- GNU distribution
Automation of programs and Login options
- Cron and anacron
- Run levels
- Control of SSH
- Remote, serial, console login
Custom Linux Kernel
- Source files
- Patch files
GNU and Linux Filesystem
- Partition types
- Mounting and Automount.
- Password management
- User groups
Software, Hardware Management and Network Management
- Data centers, clusters and templates
- Installation and configuration of Red Hat Visualization Manager
- Logging and bookmarking
- Run time parameters
- Shell scripting for automation of systems
- Kernel runtime parameters
- Static routes and packet filtering
- Basic tool knowledge
- Handling files, and command line environments
- File systems and file system attributes
- Command line environment and documentation
- CEPH and SWIFT
- Custom disk images
- SDN infrastructure
- Management of resilient compute resources
- Redhat Openstack platform communication
How Sulekha.com will help you to choose the right Training Institutes?
Sulekha.com is home to various verified and top rated institutes which provide structured courses at nominal fees based on your need. Here, you can make informed decisions based on the rating of various institutes and student reviews. These verified institutes are also given a Sulekha score based on various parameters which will help simplify the process of choosing the right institute. You can get quotes from the best institutes in your city registered with us. If you’re looking for the best red hat certification training in Chennai, we can assure that you are at the right place.