A career in cosmetology and Trichology is in demand and poised to become a lucrative career in the future. But kick starting is the most crucial position to spring a fruitful career. Choosing the best Cosmetology training center is challenging, as numerous training institutes exist in every corridor. It is also vital to test the depth of the stream you choose to pre-empt letdown. So, here is what the Cosmetology and Trichology course is all about,
What is a Cosmetology Course?
Cosmetology is a scientific study focusing on applications and mechanisms of beauty treatment. The field focuses on enhancing people's appearance through various beauty therapy and treatments for hair, body, and health care. The cosmetology course helps students in learning,
- Hair science and hair treatments
- Hair mechanics in styling
- Advanced haircuts (unisex)
- Skin science and remedy
- Salon etiquette, hygiene, and safety
There are boundless career possibilities in cosmetology. This course licenses students to specialize in various sectors as skin care experts. Trained cosmetologists are well-paid in high-profile beauty salons and luxurious resorts or hotels. They can also work as image consultants, authoring books, and lecturing.
What is a Trichology Course?
Trichology is the study of hair and scalp disorders. They break down the anatomy, physiology, nutrition, and chemical makeup of hair and skin. The study considers the body interconnects hair, scalp, and systems. Also, it accepts that body imbalances can affect the scalp. The Trichology course teaches students to examine and solve the hair or scalp disorder as a whole. This contributes to a person's lifestyle, diet, medical history, nutrition, and genetics. A trichologist can conclude various illnesses like excessive hair loss and hair breakage due to chemicals. The PG in Trichology is a two-year program backed by clinical practice. Whereas a diploma in Trichology is a 1-year program with full training modules.
Cosmetology Courses for Doctors
Doctors after MBBS can pursue a course in medical cosmetology where they can treat skin disorders. The primary role of a medical cosmetology course is to teach students to deal with acne, hair transplant, wrinkles, and dark spots. Since the above are complex procedures and need medical intervention, doctors can become medical cosmetologists.
The medical cosmetologist courses are available in
- PG Diploma
- PG certificate diploma
- Advanced certificate program
- PG Diploma in Cosmetic Dermatology
- PG Diploma in Medical Cosmetology
- PG Diploma in Trichology
- PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology
PG Diploma Course in Cosmetology
PG Diploma in Cosmetology (PGDC) equips students with skills in cosmetology operations. The course duration range from 6 months to 1.5 years. It adheres to the latest industry practices and top-notch curricula. The course is UGC accredited and designed to influence the latest trends and practices. Completing a PG helps students adapt to dominant techniques for Indian skin complexion. This course also licenses private practices by providing access to equipment and instruments. Students enrolling in this course can also join internships for industry experience. In addition, this course can also help train staff for private practices.
PG Diploma in Medical Trichology Course
Post-graduate in Medical Trichology is a 6-month online and an offline course designed to focus on extensive hands-on training. The program enables medical practitioners to analyze and administer hair and scalp conditions. Conditions like Androgenetic Alopecia in males and females. The course also introduces students to the latest Trichology treatment modalities like Dermaroller, Laser Therapy Mesotherapy, and more.
Cosmetology Course Syllabus
The syllabus for Cosmetology is similar, irrespective of the enrolled program.
B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Tech in Cosmetology Syllabus
- Cosmetic Technology
- Cosmetics Chemistry
- Herbal Cosmetics'Dermatology
- Computer Applications
- Math and Statistics
- Beauty Culture and Clinical Cosmetic
- Cosmetic Engineering
- Cosmetic Analysis
- Physical Cosmetics
- Q/A, Product Development, and Formulation
- Adv. Cosmetic Technology
Trichology Course Syllabus
The course syllabus pattern for Trichology is pre-defined for all courses.
- Introduction to Trichology and Sciences
- Hair Fiber Disorders
- Scalp Disorders
- Other Hair and Scalp Conditions
- Treatment for Hair Loss
- Cosmetic Management
- Treatment for Scalp Disorders
- Trichology Consultations
- Mesotherapy and Stem Cell Therapy
Cosmetology Course Fees in Delhi
A Cosmetology course is available online and offline. The fees for the courses depend on various factors like training mode, institute reputation, and more. The courses range from 3 months to 2 years. The teaching topics include professional makeup, hair styling, coloring, and skin care. Etc. Cosmetology courses in Delhi offer UG and PG level certifications that impart industry-ready skills to candidates to be placed upon course completion.
- Certification in Cosmetology: Rs. 20,000 approx.
- Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology: Rs. 20,000 approx.
- PG Diploma in Medical Cosmetology: Rs. 15,000 approx.
- PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology: Rs. 15,000 approx.
- PG Diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetic Medicine: Rs. 95.000 approx.
- B.Sc. in Cosmetology: Rs. 50,000 approx.
- B.Sc. in Beauty Cosmetology: Rs. 3 Lakhs approx.
- B.Sc in Cosmetology Technology: Rs. 1.2 Lakh approx.
- M.Sc. in Cosmetic Technology: Rs. 1 Lakh approx.
- M.Tech in Cosmetic Technology: 1 Lakh approx.
Trichology Course Fees in Delhi
The Trichology course in Delhi offers hands-on training for students through online and classroom training. The course focuses on practical training; institutes provide students with beauty equipment. Trichology fees depend on the institute's standing, curriculum, equipment, and course duration.
We have provided the approximate fee structure for these courses in Delhi,
- 1-month online Trichology course: Rs. 35,000 approx.
- 1-month classroom Trichology course: Rs. 35,000 approx.
- Online certification in Trichology: Rs. 24,000 + 18% GST
- Diploma in Trichology: Rs. 50,000 approx.
- Accredited university Trichology courses: Rs. 50,000 approx.