Everything you need to know about the dome camera in Delhi
What is a DVR system?
Dome security cameras are named after their dome-like shape. Such type of CCTV cameras is generally used in indoor surveillance systems. This includes places like homes, restaurants, retail shops, casinos and more. One reason for this is that these cameras are very fashionably-designed and blend in very well with the contemporary interiors. Because of their dome shape, it is very difficult for someone to judge the direction of the lens.
It is important to note that dome cameras have a fixed viewing angle, i.e. 100 degrees. Also, vandalism may be a prominent concern for this type of CCTV camera as sometimes these cameras come with a fragile plastic cover. It can easily catch the attention of the burglars who can even destroy them.
Prominent features of dome cameras
Apart from the stunning sleek dome design, these cameras are packed with features like:
- Effective day and night operation
- HD-TVI options that deliver up to 1080 p resolution
- High-quality HD picture with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) imaging
- Comes with IP, HD-TVI and other conventional analog options
- Features smart infrared technology that permits night vision
- Weather-resistant camera with IP66 or higher
- Made from vandal-proof materials that are built to sustain foul treatment
Types of dome cameras
- Infrared dome camera: If you need night vision, you must opt for this one. These cameras can see and capture clearly, even in darkness. They contain a series of IR Light Emitting Diodes, also known as LEDs, that allow the camera to see things in a poorly lit environment as well.
- Vandal dome camera: If the area where you wish to install the camera is vulnerable to destruction or tampering, you must opt for a vandal dome camera. These cameras are ideal for high traffic areas such as school halls, apartments, etc.
- IP dome camera: These cameras can be connected to the internet to permit the users to view the surveillance from any remote location in the world where there is an internet connection.
- Varifocal dome camera: A varifocal dome camera provides you with the flexibility to adjust the focal length of the camera as per your needs. This helps to attain the best possible angle.
Dome camera price in Delhi
The exact cost of the dome camera depends upon a variety of factors, such as the brand you select, features and functionality of the camera, etc.
Below is an approximate cost of different types of dome cameras:
- Infrared dome camera: Starting from INR 900 per unit
- Vandal dome camera: Starting from INR 1,500 per unit
- Varifocal dome camera: Starting from INR 2,100 per unit
Do you have any more queries pertaining to dome camera installation in Delhi? Well, below we have compiled a list of some frequently asked questions along with answers from leading experts to offer you a better understanding of these cameras and their uses.