Best NIOS tuitions in Delhi
NIOS, the board of the National Institute of Open Schooling, was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Government of India in 1989. It was established to provide education to all the segments of society to increase the literacy rate and improvise flexible learning. The National Institute of Open Schooling, NIOS is a national board that manages examinations for Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations. It is similar to the CBSE and the CISCE. It also offers vocational courses after high school. NIOS has been like a savior for high school students who want to reappear in exams and get through high school within three months of their results. NIOS conducts it’s main examinations twice every year, making sure that the high school students from other recognized boards get a chance to reappear in their board exams. The NIOS also gives the possibility of carrying forward the marks of the passed subjects from the mark sheet of the student that shows failed subjects. The main objective behind appearing in the NIOS board exam instead of reappearing on the same board again after failing is saving a year of your education journey. Another reason that makes NIOS important is that it is regarded as one of the most genuine board examinations because of the presence of a stamp of Government of India on all its documents. If any institute, university, or college refuses to accept the certificate or mark sheets of NIOS examinations, then it is directly challenging the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Government of India. Also, apart from all the other education boards available for students pursuing their secondary or senior secondary board exams, NIOS has the most competitive percentile score. This provides better opportunities to IIT- JEE aspirants. NIOS helps students prepping up for different entrance examinations for universities and colleges by giving them an added advantage. NIOS passed out students can look for admission in all India as well as state Engineering, Medical, and other various prominent entrance examinations like PMT, AIEEE, and JEE. The NIOS board pass-outs can also look for jobs in the government sector; whether central or state government. If you are someone who has been looking for the option of NIOS for your child, or you are a student who needs to prepare for NIOS, sticks with us. We at Sulekha will help you find the best NIOS tuitions in delhi along with answering all your questions related to NIOS tuitions.
Here’s why you should choose Sulekha for finding the best NIOS tuitions in Delhi
Sulekha is one of the leading service platforms in the country. Sulekha is not just a business listing website but also helps the users match their wants to the services. Sulekha has been reviewed and loved by its 20+ million user base as a reliable platform for connecting businesses and consumers. Sulekha will help you find the right NIOS tuitions in delhi with just a few clicks. You can easily find experts, services, and businesses according to the information you provide in the website’s search box. Service providers for NIOS tuitions will then directly call you with their offers.
Everything you need to know about NIOS tuitions
NIOS or National Institute of Open Schooling is one of the three major National boards of secondary and higher secondary education. It offers students a school education through open and distance learning modes. Learners can easily take admission online in various streams or can take admission through study centers, facilitation centers, or regional centers available under the Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India.
Options of Registration
The options for registration for open school learning and NIOS are as follows.
- The student can register online directly by visiting the official website of NIOS, i.e., www.nios.ac.in. The student can also visit the nearest Study Centre or Facilitation Centre and take help for online registration.
- The student can also visit the registered Regional Centre and take help for online registration.
- The student can use the services of the Common Services Centres of the Government of India for Online registration throughout the Country.
Procedure for Online Admission on the NIOS Official Website
For successfully registering yourself for the open learning school on the NIOS official website, you need to follow the following steps to ensure a successful registration.
- Log on to the official NIOS website i.e.www.nios.ac.in
- Complete all the required information related to the fees and its submission.
- You will be asked to create and submit an email ID and password.
- You will be asked to attach a recent passport size photograph of the student.
- Mention the correct postal address where you want all the study materials and I- card to be posted.
NIOS Offered Courses
NIOS offers the following courses for students pursuing secondary and higher secondary studies via NIOS.
- Open Basic Education Program which includes OBE 'A' Level course (Equivalent to class III,) OBE 'B' Level course (Equivalent to class V,) OBE 'C' Level course (Equivalent to class VIII)
- Secondary Course (Equivalent to class X)
- Senior Secondary Course (Equivalent to class XII)
- Vocational Education Courses (career and technical education)
- Life enrichment programs
- D.EL.ED. course
Benefits of passing out with NIOS
- The NIOS board examinations are accessible as compared to any other board examinations. The NIOS examinations are easy to score.
- NIOS board examinations are flexible as there is a facility where the students can give their exams on demand and whenever they want to give it. Of course, this is with due respect to the time span of the exam being scheduled by the board.
- Board examinations and the degrees are legit. NIOS is a 100% legit board, and the certificates that it offers are genuine. It is registered under MHRD and the Government of India.
- NIOS board gives you the freedom to choose your subjects. One can choose any subjects according to his or her wish, and the student can also choose vocational subjects along with normal academic subjects.
- The books offered by NIOS are excellent sources of education. They are generally to the point and follow the NCERT curriculum.
- NIOS board is student-friendly. It provides its students with eBooks for studies. This is something other boards don’t provide.