- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Pooja Room Interiors in Koramangala, Bangalore140 Results found
Recent Reviews of Pooja Room Interior Designers in Koramangala, Bangalore as on Jun 22, 2021
good job guys , review is based on prabas house you guys did . good job
On time delivery and excellent work by the team surely recommend to others
One of my worst experience of life to have employed August Architecture to renovate my kitchen. Except for the initial draft plan where Tausif sold us a dream , everything else has just been a harrowing experience for us. They were supposed to deliver us a turnkey project, but I realised that they have experience only in design and architecture. They outsource everything to third party on whom they do not have any control There has been numerous problems in this project - Schedule delay , No co-ordination between the different civil works responsible, designs not as per measurement, shabby finishing, extremely poor post delivery support. Overall , I am very disappointed with this firm and would not recommend to anyone
Imran and Skyline Spaces made our house into our dream home. He delivered good quality work at a very reasonable price and in a very short time. He was courteous, polite and patient with us (we had a lot of ideas that changed every minute) and gave us some great ideas and suggestions as well which complements our house and furniture. If I get the chance to to the interiors of another house, I will not hesitate or think twice about engaging Imran and his team again. He met all the criteria that I was particular about - great quality work at a very reasonable price and in a very short time. He has a great team that help him deliver his projects on time. I highly recommend Skyline Spaces to anyone looking at getting their interiors done. Thank you Imran and team and all the very best!
7 minutes ago Never ever go to this guy jawad ahmed for any of your interior work. He has committed factory finished modular work for me and ended up providing low class carpenter work for our home. He has got two firms (crema interiors as well as opulent interiors) and both are fraud companies..He was suppose to finish the work by jan 25th and even now lots of works are pending. He will talk nicely untill you sign up and once to start question him about the quality he will start threatening you. You can check with me if you require any details
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Pooja Room Interiors in Koramangala, Bangalore
Pooja Interior Design Services & Trends in Koramangala, Bangalore
The pooja room is considered to be a sacred space in Indian homes. It is especially dedicated for the spiritual worship of God. It is usually placed in the Northeast direction as per the Vastu as It is believed to attract positive energies. People create a temple cabinet in the corner or even dedicate an entire room for the same. It is very essential to plan and arrange all the elements in sync- be it the mandir, idol’s, furniture, the puja stand or any additional accessories. Pooja rooms are generally decked up in a very traditional style, but with the latest design advancements, you can play around with modern interior design elements. If you are planning to design a puja room for your home, here’s everything you need to know. Before you start connecting with professional pooja room Interior Designers in Bangalore, here are some factors to consider-
- Always start off by fixing a budget
- Do your own research on the latest pooja interior designs and styles
- Shortlist interior designers that excel in pooja designing services
- Consult a Vastu professional if you are keen on the direction
- Try to make optimum use of the available space
- Decide on a style that is classic and matches the aesthetics of your entire home
- Don’t miss out on the lighting factor
- Select a layout design that is sustainable and requires low maintenance efforts
Professional interior designers undertake pooja interior designing projects as well. Based on your specific design and budget requirements, experts will create a design layout, source the raw materials and execute the same. With professional experts on board, you can get customized and premium quality design services. Interior design charges are usually calculated on per sq. ft basis. Parameters like raw materials, labor charges, design consultancy, design type etc. are considered while determining the service quote.
Pooja mandir design ideas
- Marble mandir pooja room Marble style mandir is a classic pick. It looks luxurious and very sophisticated. Marbles are durable, long-lasting and can be easily cleaned. It also gives you enough room to more pop of color through idols and decoration.
- Temple style pooja room This is the most traditional and authentic pooja style. The mandir design style has many elements inspired by the temple.
- Glass pooja mandir If you want something minimal and different, you can try this style. Glass pooja mandirs add a different subtle charm. The down part is that one needs to handle it delicately to avoid cracks and clean it regularly to avoid stains.
- Wood-style pooja mandir Wooden carved temple stand can act as a statement decor piece in your living. Wood is generally long-lasting and when carved intricately looks even more attractive.
- Wall-mounted pooja mandir If you have a compact house; wall mounted mandirs are a savior. Again, this style is fuss-free and elegant. One can get as creative as possible to create a unique looking mandir.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then