Find Reliable Van Tempo Traveller Rentals through Sulekha
Travel is a lot of fun and traveling with friends, family, and colleagues is all the more special. When traveling in a big group, getting a train or bus tickets can sometimes be a tedious process. On the other hand, traveling in separate vehicles takes away all the fun of a group trip. In such situations, the best thing to do is to hire a big vehicle such as a tempo or a van that can comfortably accommodate all the travelers. At Sulekha, you can come across 1730+ verified Van Tempo Traveller Rentals that offer vans and tempo on rent. You can fill up the above form and select the appropriate size of the vehicle from a trusted rental agency in your locality.
Q. What is the maximum capacity of a Tempo Traveller?
Tempo Travellers are available in different seating capacities, such as 10, 12, 14, 17 and 20. You can choose the one that suits your requirements. You can also choose between AC and Non-AC options. Apart from within the city and outstation travel, you can even take a Tempo Traveller on Rent for hotel transfers, airport picks and drops, etc.
Q. What is the Tempo Traveller Rent charged by trusted companies?
The price charged by Tempo Traveller Companies is based on per day running limit. Apart from that, the charges of the driver, toll and state tax and parking charges are separate.
Q. What facilities are offered by Van Tempo Traveller Rentals?
Some of the noteworthy facilities offered by Van Tempo Traveller Rentals include:
- Neat and clean vans
- Spacious seats with push back facility
- Headrest and neck rest
- Availability of full AC and Non-AC vans
- First aid box
- Stylish seat covers and curtains
- Mike and Stereo System
- Qualified and customer-friendly chauffeur
- GPS tracking system for security purpose
Q. What are the benefits of Tempo Travellers on Rent?
The various benefits of hiring Tempo Travellers on Rent include:
- Ideal for large groups for local and outstation travelling
- Offers you with the comfort and flexibility of traveling at your will
- A convenient and affordable option
- Multiple Tempo models to choose from
- Many companies also provide driver services
- No maintenance charges
- The rental company is responsible for any breakdown
Q. Is it possible to change the Tempo Traveller booking details such as date, time, etc.?
Yes, most Tempo Traveller Rental Companies allow you to change your booking details up to 15 days before the booked date without charging anything extra.
Q. Is it possible to change the tour program during the trip?
Most Tempo Traveller Rental Services allow you to alter your program during the trip. In such a case, the service provider will work out the additional charges and let you know at the time you make the changes.
Q. How can I choose a reputed Tempo Traveller Rental Service Provider?
Sulekha, a leading listings company, introduces you to 13070+ verified Tempo Traveller Rental Service Provider from all over India. By filling up the above form, you can help our experts in knowing more about you and your requirements, and thus, suggest you with the most suitable service providers in the city. Once you get the list of all qualified service providers, you can check out and evaluate their packages and select the one that meets your needs and budget. So, enjoy a full-filled trip by choosing the best Van Tempo Traveller Rentals through Sulekha.
Here's how you can travel with a big group of people!
I guess we all agree that travel is a lot of fun but trips with friends, family, or colleagues are even better! When traveling in a big group, booking bus and train tickets can sometimes be quite cumbersome and tedious to manage. And traveling in individual vehicles takes away the fun of group travel. So what to do in such situations? Well, it’s simple! Book a big enough vehicle like a van or a tempo traveler to accommodate more people and get going! Sold on the idea but doubtful about certain things? Read on to know more:
What is the maximum capacity of a tempo traveler?
Tempo travellers are available in varying seating capacities ranging from 11 to 14 to 17 seaters. You can even choose between AC and Non-AC options. In addition to within city and outstation travel, you can also hire a tempo traveller service for airport pick up and drop, hotel transfers, etc.
What are the rental charges for hiring a tempo traveler?
The rental charges for hiring tempo vans depend on the per day running limit. The driver allowance and toll tax, state tax & parking charges are separate. You can refer to these indicative rates to plan better:Running limit per day: 300 km Driver allowance: INR 200-250 Rate/km (with AC): INR 18 for a 14 seater Rate/km (with AC):INR 20 for a 17 seater
Tempo Traveller Rental Tariffs
|NO||Seating Capacity||Outstation||Charges||Extra Charges|
|1||9 Seater||Rs.12 - Rs.14/km||INR 3900||Toll Parking, Diesel Expense, Interstate Tax, Driver Allowance|
|2||10 Seater||Rs.13 - Rs.14/km||INR 4200||Toll Payment, Diesel Filling, Interstate Tax, Driver Bata|
|3||12 Seater||Rs.13 - Rs.14/km||INR 4350||Toll Parking, Diesel Charges, Interstate Tax, Driver Allowance|
|4||15 Seater||Rs.15 - Rs.17/km||INR 4500||Toll Price, Diesel Expense, Interstate Tax, Driver Day Kooli|
|5||20 Seater||Rs.22 - Rs.23/km||INR 5200||Toll Price, Diesel Expense, Interstate Tax, Driver Day wages|
Note*: These rental rates are approximate. Please confirm while booking.
Tempo Traveller Facilities or Amenities :
- First Aid Box
- Head Rest & Neck Rest
- Individual, Spacious seats
- Air Conditioner and Non-A/C available
- Mike and Stereo System
- Elegant and clean seat covers and curtains
- Roaming mobile phone with the driver
Tempo Traveller Facilities or Amenities :
Enjoy the luxury of traveling in a rented vehicle like it’s your own. Vehicle rental companies provide the luxury tempo for residential as well as commercial use. One even has the liberty to use it for local and outstation trips. Tempo trucks can be rented for occasions like corporate tours, family vacation, pilgrim trips, wedding guest trips, etc.
Things to consider while booking a tempo rental service
Professional tempo rental companies provide services that enhance your traveling experience and makes it worth remembering. Hire the right professional tempo rental company, post considering these factors.
- Ensure that the company is registered and licensed
- Experience in terms of years in the vehicle rental industry
- Whether the company and the vehicles are insured
- Booking procedure and documents required to rent a tempo traveler
- Tempo rental services offered
- Terms about local and outstation rental services
- Models offered and if the vehicle is maintained in a good condition
- Tempo rental charges
- On the road customer support
- Timely availability of your desired tempo model
- Other details like driver services, bata charges, etc.
- Payment policies
- Customer feedback reviews & ratings
Benefits of renting a tempo traveller
Hiring a tempo van is advised and preferred when the number of commuters is more than 10. Travelling in larger groups via a rented vehicle is not fun but an economical option too. Additionally, one can enjoy the following services
- Ideal for a one-time purpose
- Cost-efficient mode of transport.
- Recommended for larger groups
- Flexible usage for local and outstation trips
- Provides driver services.
- Get to choose from the best tempo brands like TATA winger, White Force, Volvo etc.
- Avail modern facilities like A/C, non-A/C, LED TV, music system, furnished interiors, Wi-Fi, push back seats, recliner seats, mobile charging point etc.
- Flexible duration of renting tempo- hours/days/month
Tempo traveller rental charges
Tempo rental charges are determined based on factors like tempo vans brand and model, amenities provided, driver bata charges, insurance policies and minimum km driving limit,. Etc. Keep in mind, fuel, toll fares, and parking charges have to be borne by the customers hiring the tempo.
Approximate tempo rental charges:
- A 7 seater tempo traveller equipped with AC, pushback seats and music costs Rs. 19/km
- A 2xl tempo traveler with 15 seating arrangement and other facilities like AC, pushback seats and music system, the TV could be rented for Rs. 22/km. Driver bata charges may range between Rs.400- Rs.450 per day.
- An 18 seater 2xl tempo rental charges start from Rs. 28/km. Driver charges may start from Rs. 460 approximately
- A 2x2 tempo with 24 seating arrangement can be rented for Rs. 32/km. Driver bata charges might vary between Rs.400- Rs.500
- A 2x2 tempo with 26 seating arrangement facility can be rented for Rs. 35/Km. Driver charges may cost Rs.600 and above
Let Sulekha experts assist you!
Sulekha helps users to explore the best professional service providers and are verified. Sulekha has 1720+ professional tempo rental companies inclusive of complete business and contact details. Let the experts help you hire the right service provider without any hassles.
- Answer the questions given in the click through from given above
- Sulekha experts will filter out the 3 best tempo rental companies that best meet your requirements.
- Discuss your requirements in detail with the potential service provider for further assistance.
Lastly, check user reviews, Sulekha score and ratings before you book a service provider.