- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Kids Room Interiors in Mulund West, Mumbai127 Results found
Recent Reviews of Kids Room Interior Designers in Mulund West, Mumbai as on Jul 31, 2021
Event Design(Wedding Planner / Event Organizer in Mulund / Thane) takes contract of Event Management and Interior Decoration. Below is their address. Address: Mehul Talkies Complex, Shop Number 26, Gala Nagar, Gala, JNS Road, Mulund(W, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080. I have had a very very very very pathetic experience with my Interior decoration contract with Event Design. The director Ms. Seema Gupta and her daughter Ms. Shayna Gupta have signed a contract of interior decoration with me. They breached the contract, delayed work for 1 year and finally did not complete the their work citing budget overshoot as their reason to do same. Although, the contract clearly mentioned that there will be no scope of amendments/negotiations on the quotation once the contract is signed. Please, it is my humble request to refrain from signing any interior decoration contract with them on the basis of my experience with them.
This fraud company is run by 2 females seema Gupta and her daughter shyana Gupta. Both are big time cheaters and have cheated many of their clients with the name of interior designing. They take all the money in advance by giving you false promises of completing your work before time but the work is never completely done. plus they offer you A. C, chimney, geyser etc with in the interior cost just to pull the clients and then cheat them. Till date not a single flat they have completely finished. Please don't get cheated its all your hard earned money Dont let cheaters like them cheat you. They have also changed the name of thr company to escape from the clients whom they have cheated some how we could find thr new address. There new company name is" Enhance interior design" G-30, Ecstasy Business Park, city of joy, Mulund West. So please be aware. We have also got the details of all her previous clients too. Hope both of them will be behind the bars soon.
The best interior designers with a fantastic sense of aesthetic and understanding of the client?s needs. Amazing job. They use the best quality products at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Kk interiors.
its most cooperative, i like their work, design
Very good service and best rate given from him
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Kids Room Interiors in Mulund West, Mumbai
Connect With Best Kids Interior Designers in Mulund West, Mumbai
A particular focus to your children’s room helps to enhance their mood to study and involve themselves in extra-curriculums. If their environment is surrounded by what they want to know, then what else would be best for them? Sulekha has service providers who can design your kids’ place just like how you want it. Get connected with professional kids’ room designers for exclusive modeling of your children’s rooms.
Why should you give importance to your kids’ room?
- Environment A child learns from what it sees more often. In that case, the atmosphere must be conducive. You can incorporate alphabets, numbers and more, according to your child’s age in several innovative ways.
- Mental peace Painting your child’s room with fresh and vibrant colors like pink or blue will help them get delighted whenever they get into their rooms. These colors create a positive vibe in the rooms.
- Responsibility Along with parents allocating a room for their kids, they should also give them small responsibilities like keeping their bed clean, arranging their pillows, placing their chairs in the right place and more. This will help in developing your child’s responsibility in maintaining a clean space.
What are the things to remember before designing your kids room?
- Theme Following a particular theme is highly essential while designing a kid’s room. Mostly, the theme can be of a cartoon that the child loves, or it can be of a particular color and so on. However, the following themes is the only way to give solidity to a child room.
- Color Children love colors. But instead of stuffing the room with several colors, it is better to have one or two as base colors for the room. Mostly, opt for cool colors like pink, pale yellow, blue, etc instead of going for dark colors. These colors will naturally keep the room bright and nice.
- Light Always, make sure there are at least two big windows in your kid’s room. Allowing natural light in your kid’s room is an important aspect that should be looked into. Also, during study time, it is good for your child to read in natural light than electric lamps. The windows will also let in some good and fresh air.
Leave a place for memories
See that your children is surrounded by good things in their rooms. Other than hanging numbers and alphabets, leave place for a photo booth. Click pictures of your kids doing creative works, family photos, getting recognized with prizes, etc, and hang them all in the wall. Seeing this will make them feel good and motivated. Looking for Interior Designers in Mumbai to design your child room? Choose the expert designers by logging onto Sulekha.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then