Secure your future as an IAS with the Best IRS Coaching Chennai
Chartered Accountant, more commonly termed as CA, is one of the most respected and looked up to profession in India. It is a career opportunity that lets candidates interested in services for the government. But it is not a comfortable victory. Candidates need to go through vigorous examinations and tests to prove their abilities to join the employment horizon as a CA. Millions of candidates wish to build their future in finance and accountancy by appearing in IRS exams that can help them get their first ticket into the process of selection. The Indian Revenue Service Exam is a civil services examination that is conducted by UPSC, i.e. the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of candidates to the Revenue Department. The Indian Revenue Services exam helps the aspirants achieve their dreams of joining Revenue Departments by clearing the CA Foundation, Intermediate and Final examination. If you are an ambitious candidate who wishes to join the Revenue Department, you can opt for IRS coaching Chennai to gain the right knowledge, understanding and skills to appear in the several levels of the IRS exams. Sulekha brings to you IRS coaching Chennai that offer quality training and education, thus ensuring brighter performance in and an objective to clear the foundation, intermediate and final IRS exam.
Why choose Sulekha?
With Sulekha, you can choose from verified IRS coaching Chennai, based on your location, and other preferences. Fill up the form by selecting any one of the exams you need coaching for, and our experts will get back to you in no time. Additionally, you can evaluate and compare several IRS classes given in the list of IRS coaching Chennai to ensure you make the right choice.
The eligibility criterion for opting for IRS coaching Chennai
The following students are eligible for taking defence exam coaching in Chennai. The eligibility criteria depend on the choice of the exam.
- Candidates must be 21 years of age but not 30 years of age
- Candidates who have passed graduation or are appearing for their final year are eligible to apply if they have relevant certificates to prove
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
Other than that, there are no specific criteria defined by the UPSC authorities.
Significant features of IRS classes
Reputed Defence exam classes in Chennai assure the following facilities:
- Comprehensive IRS exam syllabus based on the examination
- Thorough classroom training given by experts and professionals
- Exhaustive and detailed practice on every topic including accounting, business economics, mathematics, statistics, reasoning and business law
- Regular, full-length mock tests to prepare for the levels of the examination
Career in IAS
After successful completion of foundation, intermediate and final IRS examination, the following employment opportunities will be open for you.
- Union Government
- State Governments
- Districts and divisions within a state
- Public Sector Organizations
- Autonomous Institutions
- Private Organisations
- United Nations Organisations
- International Organisations
Firms like Air India, National Aviation Academy, Adani Ports, etc., look for trained and professional aspirants.
IRS exam centres and the exam dates
UPSC conducts the IRS Exam with its registration window opening from September 25 & October 15 and the Preliminary exam is scheduled in January. The dates, however, are subjected to change according to the UPSC board. 42 IRS exam centres are divided into two main sheets; prelims and main. The prelims are conducted in 42 centres across the country while the Mains are held in 24 centres.
IRS coaching Chennai charge as the course feeMost of the defence exam coaching in Chennai charge fee close to Rs. Thirty-five thousand depending on the type of exam and duration of the course.
Register for the IRS examFollow the following step by step guide to register for the defence exam of your choice.
- Go to the UPSC official website at upsconline.gov.in
- Click on the link that goes to register for your choice of UPSC exam
- Complete the registration process by submitting documents
- Pay the application fee
- Once, registered, you will get notifications for the exam along with all the essential details on the registered number and email id
So, get started today and enrol yourself with professional IRS coaching Chennai through Sulekha.