Marriage halls are spaces where people gather for any special function, like parties, weddings, anniversaries, ceremonies, etc. There are different kinds of halls designed to accommodate different crowd sizes. Most marriage halls are equipped with amenities like dress changing rooms, good kitchen and dining spaces, proper parking facilities, and much more. While some halls provide the facility of centralized air conditioning, some don’t. The air-conditioned ones are quite costlier than the normal ones. Some marriage halls have in-house catering services and décor services, while some of the halls do not have that option and the host has to hire the services from outside. The seating capacity of a wedding hall can differ from a minimum of 100 people to 1500 people.
Facilities Available at Wedding Halls in Mumbai
Almost all the wedding halls in Mumbai are equipped with all facilities so as to provide the best of services to people. Some of the exclusive facilities they offer are as follows:
- Car Parking & Bike Parking – A good parking space is very important for a Wedding hall; if not, the place would look cramped. Some of the wedding halls also provide valet parking options.
- Centralized AC Hall – Some wedding halls are designed in such a way that it is fully air-conditioned and properly ventilated.
- Separate Dining Hall – Apart from the main hall, every hall has a separate dining hall that can accommodate people equal to that of the main hall.
- Lift and Wheelchair – There are lift facilities in some halls with more than one floor. Some of the wedding halls provide wheelchair options for the elderly and people who cannot climb stairs.
- Power Backup Options – Almost all wedding halls are equipped with sound power backup systems to avoid sudden outages of power.
- Dress Changing Rooms – Dressing rooms are mandatory for the wedding couple and their families to get ready or to get a touch-up. There are separate rooms for the bride and the groom.
- Guest Rooms – Some wedding halls come with an option of guest rooms so as to accommodate the guests attending the function. These are separately charged. The host can hire them or not.
- Decorations – Some Wedding halls have in-house Decorators who would help the host decorate the hall for the function.
- Catering Services – The same goes for catering services. Some of the halls have in-house caterers who serve the best quality food for the guests.
How Does Sulekha Help in Finding The Right Wedding Hall in Mumbai?
Mumbai is one of the top metropolitan cities and has a huge population. It is also perfect for hosting weddings, parties, and other functions. There are a lot of wedding halls in every nook and corner of the city, and Sulekha helps you to locate the right one.
With Sulekha, you will get a list of trustworthy and professional service providers, and you can choose the right one that would best suit your purpose. All you have to do is just register with Sulekha and then type the kind of hall you want for your event.
You will get a list of top Wedding halls at your desired locations in Mumbai. For this, you will have to prepare your guest list before starting the search. If you want a hall that accommodates just 50 – 100 people for an anniversary party or a birthday party, you could opt for a small hall.
There are different kinds of halls that would suit different occasions and purposes you will have to choose the best from the list that Sulekha provides you with. There are also AC and Non AC halls, halls that provide in-house decorators, DJs, and caterers listed in Sulekha.
Things to Consider Before Renting a Wedding Hall in Mumbai
Booking the right hall for the wedding is very important because it has to perfectly match all your preferences. With a huge number of wedding halls in Mumbai, it is quite difficult to choose the right one for the occasion. You can keep in mind the following things before booking a wedding hall.
- Guest List:
The Guest List should be the first major consideration, for only if you rightly plan on the number of guests attending the wedding will you be able to book the right hall. Also, remember to provide good accommodation facilities to the guests visiting from outside the town. Ensure to book the right wedding hall to accommodate all your guests to avoid discomfort and overcrowding, especially in the dining area.
- Check the Reviews and Ratings of the Hall:
Don’t rush up and blindly book a hall without enquiring more about it. Go through the reviews and ratings of the wedding hall. Reviews and ratings would help you book the right wedding hall.
- Check for the Payment Policy:
Ensure that the hall has proper cancellation policies and refund policies, for, in case of an emergency, you should be able to get your money back on canceling. Also, check if their payment terms are authentic. Use your money wisely and effectively.
- Do Research Before Booking:
It is very important to do a lot of research before booking a wedding hall. Check out the images on their official website and go directly to the venue. Only if you see the wedding hall prior will you be able to know if the size of the hall would be sufficient for your guest list. Due to lack of space, it won’t look good if your guests have to wait outside the venue or the dining hall. So do proper planning before booking a hall.