- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
About Home Interiors in Delhi
Whether it’s an ultra-modern compact apartment or a spacious individual house/villa, your home's interiors reflect your personality- the colors and styles that you choose are the expressions of yourself. So when it comes down to decorating it, the expert home interior designers play a vital role in designing your residential abode. Sulekha helps connect with a broad network of professional home interior designers to design your living space as per your requirements and ideas. The interior designers listed on our page are skilled and experienced who can give a new look to your home or transform the appeal of your existing residential property at the best prices.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Home Interiors in Delhi5581 Results found
- Experience7 Years
- Hired On Sulekha2 Times
- Working Hours Today: 8 AM-8 PM Open Now
Recent Reviews of Best Residential Interior Designers in Delhi as on May 13, 2021
Hi, We had required interior designer for our office designs and renovation. We tried to find out over web and find highly rated Interior designer and called up and fixed a meeting. In the meeting we discussed our interior design required for our office budget timeline and quality parameters. We got below results which were beyond our imagination such a great service by the Thearch.in Very good service and very good office interior designer. ?????????
He is fraud he dont know how do work and he even black mail and run away from the job
retarted and fake company.. dnt waste your money while taking this company services.. you will end up loosing all your money..
Very poor quality. Cheat in work Do not know about way of work. Unprofessional
Raman Sir I am Billu Form Hisar, I worked as a Main carpenter on your drawing at the home of Dr. Vikram Jain. I continued to understand your drawing completely from the beginning without any help from anyone. For me, this experience was going to play an important role. In my eight years of experience, I did not work on such precise and precise drawings. I want to work with you in future. If possible please contact me on 9812192497. Know I am a student of BA last year. I am working from eight years as a carpenter. Due to some reasons, I had to leave my studies for my family and start earning. But i later resumed my studies after 3 to 4 year gap. I am not a contractor but I want to be. Am not satisfied with my current job. So I want to work with you. Thank you Expectant Billu Ghorela
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Home Interiors in Delhi
Find the best ceiling designers in Delhi!
What is a false ceiling?
A false ceiling is a secondary ceiling installed right under the original ceiling. Initially false ceiling was employed to accommodate air-conditioning vents, however, they are now used for decorative purposes. False ceilings induce a plush look to the home interiors.
What are some of the things to keep in mind before/after installing a false ceiling?
- Make sure to keep the area between the ceilings regularly dusted to prevent dust and spiders from accumulating.
- Before installing, make sure the original height of the ceiling is high enough to provide space for the false ceiling, failing which, the room may get a claustrophobic outlook.
- Since the false ceiling is not equipped to take in weights, make sure not to install heavy fixtures and lighting. This may cause it to collapse.
What are the benefits of installing false ceiling?
- Better lighting options- You can install different, classy lighting solutions like diffused lighting, spot lighting, etc. with false ceilings.
- Concealed wiring- Along with lighting, wiring for air conditioning and other purposes can be concealed under the ceiling, thus giving a neat finish.
- Energy efficiency is achieved because false ceilings reduce the net volume of the space.
- Thermal and sound insulation- Since false ceilings are made of Plaster Of Paris (POP), they are resistant to fire and absorb sound, thus making it a perfectly viable option for studios.
- Classy look- Elegant and classy designs can be crafted out of false ceilings that changes the entire aesthetic of the house and gives it a smooth finish.
What is the life of a false ceiling?
A false ceiling generally lasts as long as the structure itself, as long as no external damage is inflicted upon it. They also require minimal maintenance as compared to other fixtures in the house.
At what stage is the false ceiling done?
False ceilings are installed when the woodwork of the home is in process. Since false ceiling is only an attachment to the original ceiling, it causes no damage to the actual structure of the house.
Approach our experts for the best designs on false ceilings. From plush ceilings to economically viable, our service providers will make sure there’s always one for your needs! Scroll up and fill a simple form to have the services provided at your doorstep!
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then
FAQ - Best Home Interior Designers in Delhi
✅ How much do the home interior designers in Delhi charge?
The cost varies depending on various factors, like the scope of work and the time required to complete a project. The consultation fees for a home interior design range approximately between Rs. 200 & Rs. 500, and the approximate cost for home décor would be between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2000 (per sq. ft).
✅ What are the services offered by home interior designers in Delhi?
The residential interior designers in Delhi offer the following services: they make your living spaces functional, safe, color-coordinated, and beautiful as per your requirements and latest trends; provide services of redecorating and renovating your property; help in determining space requirements and choosing the essential and decorative items for your home interiors such as colors, lighting, and materials. The residential interior designers also draw, read, and edit blueprints.
✅ How long will the home interior designers take to complete a project?
It is mostly based on the type of design you choose and the size of your residential property. The entire process would take about 1 to 10 months and sometimes more than a year, depending on the design's extensiveness. It might even take longer if there are any delays due to unforeseen circumstances or if you want to make alterations that the decorators already made.
✅ What should I do if I like to re-design my home, but don't have a lot of time to devote?
Yes, you should. An interior designer will handle the shopping, ordering & delivery of materials, furnishings & fixtures. They will also coordinate and oversee the labor, so that you can spend more time enjoying family, friends, loved ones & outside activities. Some designers can also bring selections to your home if you prefer not to go to design showrooms to try to make it as convenient as possible.