Ratings & Reviews of Pioneer Academy For Competitive Examination (Pace)
- 468 Excellent 5
- 70 Good 4
- 0 Average 3
- 0 Bad 2
- 3 Very Bad 1
Classes are good,well feciliated teaching staff, they conduct the test every week,paper discussion are done,all facility available in lesser amount of fees compare to other institutes, happy to be a part of the institute.
am grateful for joining this academy ....it has helped me grow as a aspirants and as well as individually....faculties are friendly and very supportive. Notes are very helpful....regular test help us improve ...daily questions are given to practice answer
Best coaching for civil services examination. Excellent teaching given by experienced faculties and provides good infrastructure conducive for learning. Regular tests and immediate feedback helps to improve our preparation. Faculties help us build our co
Be the first to review Pioneer Academy For Competitive Examination (Pace)
What would you like others to know about this business, based on your experience?
0 / 1000 Characters
Thank you for your rating and reviewing this service!
WHY TO JOIN PIONEER ACADEMY:
- Time bound test integrated strategy- Means will give you complete plan of our lectures and test in initial phase itself- Means the lectures schedule which we are going to take in JUN-JULY to MAR-APR itself. So we are structured organization so our students were also studies structurally. which gives them strategic edge over nonstructured students.
- Highly Experienced Faculty: Academy’s all teachers were belongs to UPSC/MPSC field-means every teacher gives at least UPSC/MPSC interview/mains. Few were post holders but in limited numbers. Because mind it well post holders cannot give you more time. ( Many institutes claims post holder as lecturer- just think that post holders are going to do their duty in administration or devote time in coaching-you will get the answer of your question and their claim)
- Test integrated programme: Without analyzing your blind study is worthless, so there should be periodic analysis of your study and direction of study. So we conduct regular test schedule (MONTHLY, WEEKLY,DAILY) along with the regular lectures.
- Analysis of our tests: our test question formed with in-depth analysis of syllabus and previous year question paper, so these were most predicted questions for examination. IN UPSC main, 2016 app. 30 questions appeared from pioneers test series directly and this is not just claim but truth you can see question paper and answer paper also in the academy. This will also give strategic advantage to our students in examination.
- Strong study environment in Academy: Academy had study room in its every establishment. Where only UPSC/MPSC students were allowed to take admission, which provides you strong environment for study. You can see at least 20-25 students studying in academy at any time of day.
- Sunday - Saturday : 09.00 AM - 07.00 PM